Surgicare® Sensitive Latex Powderfree Surgical gloves offers perfect barrier protection whenever double gloving is required. Its dexterity and sensitivity proves to make it an ideal Underglove.
SPECIAL SAFETY FEATURES
- Powderfree to eliminate risks associated with glove powder.
- Extra Sensitive, Microtextured & Anatomical.
- Smooth inner Surface with Polymer coating enables smooth and easy donning of glove.
- Low Protein content, no more than 50µg of protein per gram and dm2, provides safety to doctor and patient.
- Non-detectable levels of Chemical Residue, minimize risk of skin irritation.
- The thin gloves enables easy donning of secondary glove, providing added protection in High Risk Surgery.
- Can be used as an Underglove or Individually.
- Manufactured in dust free environment with low bioburden and therefore reduced pyrogen.
- Sterilized in a validated process cycle as per ISO 11135:2014 norms SAL 10-6.
- ASTM D 3577-2009 & EN 455 -1: 2000,
- EN 455-2: 2015, EN 455-3:2015 & ISO 10282:2014.
- CE Mark – MDD Class IIa.
- 100% Inspected.
- Factory Standard of AQL 0.65 upon request.
- Passes Biocompatibility test as per ISO 10993-10.
- Passes Viral Penetration Test – ASTM F 1671: 2007.
Recommended for :-
All Surgeries, especially those of High Risk