Surgicare Ortho is made from Natural Rubber Latex. The glove is anatomically shaped with thumb ball effect, reducing hand fatigue during long high risk surgery. The extra thick gloves provide maximum protection during high risk surgery.
- Ergonomically designed for optimum fit and comfort. 4Special Thumb Ball effect to reduce stress on thumb. Micro textured surface for enhanced grip
- 20% thicker than the standard surgical glove to withstand rigorous orthopaedic surgery and for protection in High Risk and Trauma.
- Inner Polymer Coating provides smooth and easy donning of gloves.
- Powder free to eliminate risks associated with glove powder.
- Brown coloured gloves to minimize light reflection and to provide better contrast to light coloured organs and tissues.
- 100% inspected.
- Extractable protein content no more than 50µg of protein per gram and dm2
- Sterilized in a validated process cycle as per ISO 11135:2014 norms SAL 10-6.
- Manufactured in a dust free environment with low bioburden and therefore reduced pyrogen.
- ASTM : D-3577-2009 & EN 455-1:2000, EN 455-2:2015, EN 455-3:2015 and ISO 10282: 2014.
- CE Mark – MDD Class IIa / PPE Cat. III.
- Passes Biocompatibility test as per ISO 10993-10.
- QUALITY CONTROL
- 100% Inspected
- Passes Viral Penetration Test – ASTM F 1671:2007
- Factory Standard of 0.65AQL for Pinholes
- Orthopaedic, Trauma & High Risk Surgery