Surgicare Neoprene Soft is made from Synthetic Material, which has high chemical resistance and supple properties. The gloves are Soft and Comfortable. The Physical Properties are as per ASTM and EN Standards. Superior Strength, Softness and Elasticity provides a great option for those who do not wish to use ‘natural’ latex. Surgicare Neoprene Soft is made from fully synthetic latex of Polychloroprene, with high medical grade polymers, which eliminate the risks of natural latex allergy.
EXCELLENT DONNING AND FIT
The specially designed mould produces gloves of high comfort. Inner Polymer Coating provides smooth and easy donning of gloves.
- 280-300 mm length.
- Sterilization by Ethylene Oxide / Gamma as per Customer requirement.
- Perfect fit ensures comfort to user.
- Recommended for all surgeries.
- EN 455-1:2000, EN 455-2:2015, EN 455-3:2015,
- ISO 10282:2014 & ASTM D 3577:2009.
- CE Mark – MDD Class IIa / PPE Cat. III.
- 100% Inspected.
- Tested for Chemotherapy Drugs as per ASTM 6978.
- Factory Standard of 0.65AQL for Pinholes.