Surgicare Dual is made from Natural Rubber Latex. The glove is anatomically shaped with thumb ball effect, reducing hand fatigue during surgical procedures. Surgicare Dual provides primary and secondary protection for both doctor and patient.
- Visual warning of a puncture on secondary glove in presence of fluid, indicator appears.
- Recommended for High Risk, Orthopaedic & Trauma surgery.
- Protects against pathogen transmission and is a barrier to cross infection.
- The powderfree Under Glove protects the user against latex protein allergies and cross contamination from glove tear/puncture.
- Inner Polymer Coating provides smooth and easy donning of gloves. Specially designed mould produces gloves of high comfort.
- Protein content no more than 50µg of protein per gram & dm2.
- Manufactured in dust free environment with low bioburden and therefore reduced pyrogen.
- Latex Film structure passes Viral Penetration Test (ASTM F1671.2007)
- Sterilized in a validated process cycle as per ISO 11135:2014 norms SAL 10-6.
- ASTM : D-3577-2009 & EN 455-1:2000,
- EN 455-2:2015, EN 455-3:2015 & ISO 10282:2014
- CE Mark – MDD Class IIa
- Passes Biocompatibility test as per ISO 10993-10
- 100% Inspected
- Factory Standard of 0.65AQL for Pinholes
High Risk, Orthopaedic & Trauma Surgery