Specially designed Latex Free and Powder free Nitrile Examination gloves, to suit every Healthcare Professional. It is a glove that provides excellent barrier protection for the healthcare worker against potentially harmful bodily fluids and hazardous drugs.
- Latex free and Powder free
- Ambidextrous for quick and easy donning
- Finger textured for additional grip
- Beaded cuff for easy donning
- Length from 240 mm
- Weight of 3.5 gms. (3.2 mil) and 5.5 gms. (5 mil)
- ASTM : D-6319-2010 & EN 455-1:2000 and EN 455-2:2015.
- Certified to meet PPE standards EN 374, EN 420, Cat III
- CE Certified.
Nitrile Exam gloves is the perfect choice for:-
- Critical Care Units & ICU’s.
- Dental Workers.
- Healthcare Workers administering potentially hazardous drugs and for clean up of spills and handling waste of treated patients.
- Oncology Units and Cancer Research Institutes handling cytotoxic drugs (5mil Nitrile Gloves).
- Ophthalmology units and Pathology units.
- For use in the food industry and hospitality sector.
- Manufactured in accordance to ISO 9001: 2008 and ISO 13485: 2012 Quality System Standards.
- Bio-compatible as measured by primary skin sensitization test as per ISO 10993 -2010
- Tested for use with 9 Chemotherapy Drugs as per ASTM D 6978 – 05 (for 5 mil Nitrile Exam gloves – Surgicare Syntho Premium)
- Food grade certified.